Scout Sunday Chair
Each year our charter church, Chapel Hill UCC, invites the scouts to participate in and attend a Sunday service. This is a great experience for the Scouts and the members of Chapel Hill. Some of the duties of the Scout Sunday Chairperson include:
- Coordinate with the pastor or church council to set a date for Scout Sunday.
- Speak at meetings to raise interest in the event.
- Have Scouts sign up for Scout Sunday.
- Delegate tasks to attending Scouts (reading, greater, bulletin, collection).
- Coordinate with Boy Scout Troop 285 to participate.
- Organize food donations for a meet and greet upstairs after the service.