Harrisburg Senators Sleepover Chair
Every summer, our Scouts participate in the Harrisburg Senators Scout Night. The boys really enjoy the game, and they get to sleep over on the field. (Pro tip: this is the best “camping” trip to attend since the field is flat and well-manicured!) The chairperson will:
- Coordinate with the Cubmaster/Webmaster to post information about the sleepover since this is a summer time event.
- Get parents to sign up and pay ahead of time.
- Coordinate with Treasurer to collect payments.
- Coordinate with Treasurer/Cubmaster to pay the Senators.
- If the chair does not plan to attend, designate a leader as the Pack’s adult representative.