Each year, the boys and the residents of the nursing home enjoy the carols and togetherness. This chair must:
- Contact nursing facility to set up a date.
- Get boys to sign up
- Coordinate with Boy Scout Troop 285 to ensure strong showing
- Create song sheets for the boys
- Coordinate music – pianist or otherwise
- Provide directions to facility
- Lead boys in songs
- In the past we’ve coordinated with other boy scout / cub scout troops. It would be nice to continue that tradition, as this means there is a stronger showing of boys.