Blue and Gold Chair
Blue and Gold is our end-of-year banquet. We normally service a meal, present awards, and have cake. Additionally, this is when the Webelos will get to participate in the Bridging Over ceremony to become official Boy Scouts. Some duties include:
- Coordinate with Cubmaster to set a date.
- Coordinate with Webmaster to update the calendar.
- Organize food donations so that we have a complete meal (salads, sides, lunch meat, treats, condiments).
- Coordinate with Treasurer/Cubmaster to purchase cake.
- Coordinate with Treasurer/Cubmaster to purchase decorations.
- Coordinate with Boy Scout Troop 285 for Bridging Over ceremony.
- Arrive early to set up/decorate.